When your business is “locked in” to a hardware or software contract with a vendor, you may assume that all of your associated costs are fixed. However, SIB Fixed Cost Reduction can help you reduce the cost of many of your fixed business expenses.
Because hardware and software contracts can be lengthy, even the smallest percentages of cost reductions can have a real impact on your bottom line. That’s why the expert cost analysts at SIB thoroughly examine hardware and software contracts on your behalf, and put money back into your business.
Examining Your Contracts
Our expert contract analysis team will thoroughly examine any existing agreements you may have with vendors or hardware/software providers. We specifically focus on areas in a vendor agreement that affect your flexibility, services rendered, and ability to renegotiate the terms.
Examining the Payment Structure
One of the most important areas is the payment terms, or the payment structure, of your vendor agreement. Our cost reduction analysts examine these variables:
- Contract terms:Some hardware and software providers attempt to lock in companies with lengthy contracts, which tend to include terms that are in their favor rather than in favor of their clients. SIB Fixed Cost Reduction analyzes and renegotiates these terms so contract is most beneficial to your business, not someone else’s.
- Expense audit: Our cost expense analysts will audit your hardware and software contracts to determine if you are being overcharged, not receiving services that are outlined in the contract, and/or paying any unnecessary fees.
Let the Experts Handle It
Our cost reduction experts will analyze your hardware and software contracts to reduce business expenses, which includes:
- Analyzing costs and expenses:Knowing how much you’re paying and the services you are receiving will determine if you are being overcharged.
- Renegotiating contracts:Our purpose is to negotiate the terms of the contract to guarantee you are getting the best deal for your business.
- Determine vendor compliance:Have they lived up to their end of the contract? If not, we can renegotiate the terms based on unfair treatment and contract violations.
Contact SIB Fixed Cost Reduction to learn how we help our clients save money, even on what they once considered to be the “fixed” costs of hardware and software services.