Pest infestations can lead to safety hazards and loss of productivity if not properly controlled. Organizations need to regularly treat their facilities to prevent infestations and take action to eliminate any infestations in the unfortunate event that they occur.
At SIB Fixed Cost Reduction, we realize that for many organizations, pest control is a necessity, and because it’s so commonplace, it’s often a service that is back of mind. While many fixed costs may seem minor, if a business is not prudent, these expenses could easily add up, with significant impacts to the bottom line. Fixed costs may be the last place an organization would look to improve their budgets. Our experts uncover opportunities to help organizations save on fixed costs like pest control and much more, helping to significantly improve companies’ bottom lines.
Pest Infestation Categories
There are a number of potential pests that can get in the way of doing business. Controlling these pests is a typical fixed cost for many organizations. But “fixed” does not mean “stuck.” SIB will help to find opportunities where organizations can save.
- Mice and rats are two of the most common, and getting rid of them in a humane way can be time consuming
- Roaches are one of the most unsightly pests to infest places of business and can deter customers, especially from hospitality and restaurant businesses
- Bed bugs. Bed bugs are a scourge on the hospitality industry
- Ants in kitchens and cafeterias are common, and though they’re generally harmless, they certainly don’t make a good impression or for a good place of business
- Termites can cause a lot of damage to wood, which left unchecked can create costly safety hazards
Know the Pest Control Contract
SIB helps organizations manage pest control expenses with a thorough analysis of their contract, vendors and received services. These are some of the questions we’ll get answers to:
- Is the pest control company monitoring the pest population? Ongoing monitoring is essential to ensuring that the problem has truly been dealt with.
- After initial service, have the pests come back? The contract may cover how pest control should be dealt with if the problem returns.
- Sometimes companies are entitled to more service than they’re receiving—without paying any extra. As always, this will depend on the contract with the pest company.
The SIB Fixed Cost Reduction process is aimed at making sense of an organization’s expenses. We’ll review contracts, audit the services a company is receiving, and work to make sure they’re getting the best rates for pest control possible.
The process is easy, risk-free, and intuitive. SIB Fixed Cost Reduction will analyze your company’s expenses and discover opportunities for savings. We’ll present our findings to you before you need to make any commitments, and we’ll only implement the options that you approve—so there’s no risk to you.
Contact SIB Fixed Cost Reduction to learn more about pest control cost reduction and other ways to save on your fixed expenses.