When your business is “locked in” to a hardware or software contract with a vendor, it’s easy to assume that all of your associated costs are fixed. However, SIB Fixed Cost Reduction can help you reduce the cost of many of your fixed business expenses.
Because hardware and software contracts can be lengthy, even the smallest percentages of cost reductions can have a real impact on your bottom line. That’s why the expert cost analysts at SIB thoroughly examine hardware and software contracts on your behalf, and put money back into your business.
Examining Your Contracts
Work with our expert contract analysis team so that we may thoroughly examine any existing agreements you may have with vendors or hardware/software providers. We specifically focus on areas in a vendor agreement that affect your flexibility, services rendered, and ability to renegotiate the terms.
Examining the Payment Structure
One of the most important areas is the payment terms, or the payment structure, of your agreement with a vendor. Our cost reduction analysts examine these variables:
- Contract terms: Some hardware and software providers attempt to lock in companies with lengthy contracts, which tend to include terms that are in their favor rather than in favor of their clients. SIB Fixed Cost Reduction analyzes and renegotiates these terms so you can have a contract that is beneficial to your business.
- Expense audit: Our cost expense analysts will audit your hardware and software contracts to determine if you are being overcharged, not receiving services that are outlined in the contract, and/or paying any unnecessary fees.
Let the Experts Handle It
Negotiation isn’t always easy, but you can stack the odds in your favor when you work with the expert analysis team at SIB Fixed Cost Reduction. Our experts will analyze your hardware and software contracts to reduce business expenses, which includes:
- Analyzing costs and expenses: Knowing how much you’re paying and the services you are receiving will determine if you are being overcharged.
- Renegotiating contracts: Our purpose is to negotiate the terms of the contract to guarantee that you are getting the best deal for your business.
- Determine vendor compliance: Have they lived up to their end of the contract? If not, we can renegotiate the terms based on unfair treatment and contract violations.
Contact SIB Fixed Cost Reduction to learn how we help our clients save money — even on what they once considered to be the “fixed” costs of hardware and software services. Our cost reduction analysts at SIB are experts in identifying areas that can reduce your business expenses, and have found savings opportunities for 98% of our clients. With the help of SIB Fixed Cost Reduction, your business can benefit by significantly reducing your operating expenses.